Our Foundation Course helps accelerators and coaches
tackle their biggest challenges:
Raising capital is a time-consuming topic for you to teach
You are working with companies at all stages of the business life cycle
Some are small/traditional businesses and others are startups
You are teaching entrepreneurs with different levels of experience
Your investor pitch competition takes a lot of administrative time
FIRST WAY: Accelerators make our Foundation Course part of their application process.
Entrepreneurs purchase our online Foundation Course ($30) and submit an Investment Summary (second chapter) to the accelerator as part of their application process. The advantages of this relative to a typical application are:
1) Levels the playing field – all applicants have access to our online Foundation Course that teaches them the “how and the why” of the Investment Summary. This is providing educational value, which applicants don’t receive from filling out an online form/application.
2) Saves program director time – he/she can quickly screen applicants because the Investment Summary from each company is in the same format and designed to be scanned.
3) For the ~95% of accelerator applicants that get turned down, they have a way to improve for next time – they can continue to work through our Foundation Course, develop the other two types of investor pitches they need to be successful, and get feedback on drafts from a mentor in their network.
SECOND WAY: Accelerators use our Foundation Course to prepare finalists for their investor pitch competition
The accelerator program director downloads our Free Getting Started Guide and customizes the example timeline in the appendix to fit their accelerator program. CEOs should begin working through our online Foundation Course 6-8 weeks before their investor pitch competition (demo day).
A subscription to our online Foundation Course is $30 per person for a 6-month online course license.
Please note, Pitch Creator is a self-funding volunteer organization and our goal is to be cashflow break even each year. We self-fund operations by selling online courses to cover our fixed costs and then if we have any money left over, we reinvest into improving our education platform. We don’t receive grants or tax-free donations. Please see About Us page to learn more.
Individuals Purchase (preferred method):
– The accelerator director: purchases a subscription to our online Foundation Course and decides if the accelerator will use our Investment Summary (chapter 2) as what entrepreneurs submit as part of their application. Next, the accelerator director downloads our Free Getting Started Guide and customizes the timeline in the appendix to prepare the entrepreneurs that have been accepted into the accelerator program for their pitch competition.
– The CEOs: purchase a subscription to our online Foundation Course as part of the accelerator application process (or just to prepare for the investor pitch competition).
Bulk Purchase (for 10+ licenses):
The process is the same as the individual purchase above except some program directors want to purchase a block of licenses in advance and offer them to the entrepreneurs and coaches for free. This is a courtesy service we provide to program directors who are purchasing a block of at least 10 licenses. Please click the button below.